ReferWellSM is a venture-backed, rapidly growing, innovative, award-winning health-tech company located in Stamford, CT. ReferWell is a tech-enabled services company designed to leverage the referable momentSM to transform, simplify and integrate healthcare delivery so more people get the care they need.
Intervening at the referable moment—the point in time when a person is most ready to take action to improve their health—is critical to streamlining and integrating care delivery. By leveraging that moment, ReferWell’s intuitive technology platform and a skilled service team create the award-winning tech-enabled service product that is ReferWell.
ReferWell has a dynamic and fast-paced start-up vibe, where contribution is more important than rank—and results are everything. We have assembled a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find purpose in their work and support each other in the process. The company recently closed a Series B round of funding and has about 50 employees. ReferWell is entering its next phase of growth and looking to hire individuals who can help take the company to the next level.
Content Creator Role
The Content Creator is responsible for ideating, developing, distributing, optimizing and measuring content across print and digital media. The goal is to build ReferWell’s brand identity, increase client engagement and support sales goals. As a key marketing hire in the first content-specific role, the content creator will play a critical role on ReferWell’s Sales and Marketing Team.
This person will:
- develop content that aligns to specific stages of the customer lifecycle, from awareness to engagement to customer retention;
- balance a creative and scientific approach to content creation, with an ability to create relatable, engaging content that also targets specific buyers, SEO goals and use cases;
- monitor and measure content performance; and
- identify and implement best practices for optimization.
This position is ideally located in the Stamford, CT, office but may be a remote position, in which case there will be occasional travel to the Stamford office.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to iterate and/or create content and improve how we communicate our messaging.
- Make suggestions on how to leverage existing content across additional media.
- Create a steady flow of content (blog articles, one pagers, guides and case studies, decks, video and social media) for all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Work with the Sales and Ops teams to update sales and client presentations and collateral on an as-needed, priority basis.
- Conduct interviews with internal (and external, as needed) stakeholders to support content development
- Gather and socialize feedback from the Sales team on what prospects are saying, and the Client Ops team on what clients are saying, and research relevant content and trends in the market—then use that feedback to suggest content improvements.
- Manage a content map as an internal resource for the team and ensure that all staff know how to access and are using the correct versions of content.
- Update website content and regularly audit website to ensure messaging aligns with company messaging.
- Distribute content in HubSpot through blog articles, landing pages, calls to action, social media posts.
- Monitor SEO and apply best practices in both WordPress and HubSpot.
- Contribute to the development of product and sales video scripts.
- Work with Client Ops and Product teams to ideate new ways to present product updates to clients.
- Monitor key metrics, including but not limited to: visitors, page and video views, session length, bounce rate, social engagements, blog subscriptions, content downloads, and lead conversions.
ReferWell offers a comprehensive health plan and benefits plan. ReferWell is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.